We're working with a omnichannel marketing unicorn that helps mid-market and enterpise brands like Vodafone, Samsung and Allianz generate more revenue through providing personalise buying experiences.
After raising $121 Series D last year, all eyes are set on an IPO in late 2024/early 2025. They dominated the middle-eastern and asian markets before arriving in Europe/American where most of the recent funding will he headed.
As a London-based Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in prospecting new business and generating new business pipelines with accounts of all sizes across EMEA.
You will be the spearhead of our efforts to increase revenues through new client/logo acquisition i.e. new business sales.
This is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact on our business. We think of SDRs as the true rockstars of our Sales function. As one of those rockstars, you will:
- Generating a pipeline of leads and business opportunities through prospecting into companies and conducting market research
- Following up with prospects through inbound and outbound cold calls and emails
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Effectively communicating the value propositions to secure initial meetings with potential new customers,
- Brainstorming with the team on how we can identify key players and generate interest in Insider’s products,
- Always maintaining and expanding the prospect database in our assigned segments
- have 6+ months of SDR experience within a tech company
- have a fair understanding of the e-commerce market as a plus
- have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- are a natural around the phone and dialing dozens of numbers a day is a piece of cake for you
- have a passion for market research, identifying key players, and generating leads,
- have a desire to hustle and prove oneself
- have the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- have a fair understanding of Digital Marketing or have experience in a customer-oriented position
£35,000-£50,000 base + OTE
ON TARGET EARNINGS
London (Tottenham Court Road)