Our client is a Series C CX platform that creates value for brands and customers in an easy to use, friendly and engaging way.
This org was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service and empower agents to have meaningful conversations rather than just solve tickets for the business.
Since their inception in 2015 they have expanded globally and now has 150+ employees in offices across Copenhagen, London, Chicago, and Melbourne. The company has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and General Atlantic.
Customer service software is the 3rd largest software vertical and change is long overdue in CS technology, so there’s a big market opportunity. Linked to that, the pandemic and current macro-economic market has increased the need for a platform like ours that can connect customer service agents more effectively, so there couldn’t be a better time to join.
We are at a pivotal stage in our journey and we are looking for a Global Director of Success to lead and continuously develop a world class post-sale function which is crucial for scaling our company across Europe and the US. As a Snr Leader you will lead all of our post-sales domain across Key Accounts & Success, Customer Support and Delivery, and own all customer relationships end-to-end from signing and throughout their journey with our client.
This is a high impact role reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. You will play an instrumental role in scaling our client towards USD 100m ARR and beyond, and help shape a company with a vision to change the world of customer service for good.
This position resides in London or in their Copenhagen Headquarters and requires regular travel. Traveling to our Dixa customer base will most likely be monthly.
What you'll be doing
- Be responsible for managing all of the post sales domain for our client. This covers the following departments: Key Accounts & Success, Customer Support and Delivery. Within these key departments you will have full P&L responsibility for the function incl. the commercial responsibility end-to-end for all our customers with aim to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Be responsible for building and scaling a high performing team and be a north star of our customer centric culture - you will lead and develop a diverse team of managers and senior team members.
- Be responsible for developing a robust GTM strategy which drives high performance and facilitates a scalable post-sales organization to deliver on KPIs such as ARR growth, NRR, NPS, platform usage & cross-sell penetration etc. (i.e. overall customer happiness, retention and expansion).
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders: CRO in building processes and structure that supports the growth strategy overall; GTM leaders to enable them to onboard new customers with high CSAT and build long lasting commercial relationships with our existing customers; Account Management team on ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and growth within the customer base.
- Be the ultimate owner of all customer relationships - you will be the face of the senior leadership team to all their customers, and will be the escalation point for all customer queries.
- Own and implement a solid budget and forecasting setup in close collaboration with our RevOps team to enable a well-rooted data-driven commercial post-sales function.
- Build strong relationships with our international and local customers to increase customer satisfaction.
Who you are
- You are an experienced commercial, operational and strategic leader with a proven track-record of bringing hyper-growth companies to the next level and implementing scalable processes and way-of-working within account management, customer success and support.
- You understand the SaaS business model, sales cycle and customer success excellence, and you care about working cross-functionally to achieve company objectives and key results.
- You possess strong business acumen and analytical skills - you are a problem-solver and able to identify and prioritize key value creation levers across your domain.
While your background and professional acumen are key to succeed in this role, your personal characteristics and competencies are equally important:
- You are passionate about what you do and take responsibility for driving things forward to develop the business, your team, and yourself.
- Excellent leadership and people skills - you are recognized for building and leading high-performing teams with a winning culture and documented high engagement scores and employee satisfaction.
- You are a team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You lead by example and are a collaborator at your core.
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you feel your work is challenging and makes a difference. You have a great sense of vision and you bring others along for the ride.
You are a skilled communicator and comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization, including both internal and external stakeholders — fluency in English (written and verbal) required