They use tech to provide frictionless financing to e-commerce sellers. Available on 18 Amazon marketplaces and a growing number of other marketplaces around the world. Established in London in 2018, They've grown rapidly and now support businesses from California to Shanghai.
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, target-driven individual to work in an Customer Success role for a leading e-commerce platform. Reporting to the Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with clients across the globe, ensuring their success and satisfaction by developing a deep understanding of their unique challenges and opportunities.
- Track, report, find growth opportunities, and optimize clients’ performance by spotting problems as they arise, evaluating workable solutions, then putting those solutions into practice.
- Work closely with current clients to determine their needs, priorities, and pain points. Then, capitalize on these connections to create business opportunities.
- Build enduring connections with your clients by acting as their main point of contact and trusted advisor.
- Promote a customer-centric mindset throughout the organization and work closely with internal stakeholders to represent the voice of the customer.
- Actively look for ways to add value to customers such as introducing new features or cross/upselling.
- Ensure clients have access to all the necessary reporting, reconciliation, and business management tools.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Self starter and born networker with a proven track record in an account management role with global SMBs.
- French full selling proficiency
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong technical knowledge; able to tell stories in a layman’s terms
- Professional and proactive approach to account management
- Existing network across digital commerce platforms and the broader ecosystem is highly desirable
- Global payments and credit experience is desirable
- Circa 3 years Account Management experience and understanding of global ecommerce and the challenges customers face with cash flow
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Start-up culture with no bureaucracy and no complex processes.
- Collaborative, close-knit team – all the way up to our co-founders.
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks.
- Tech diversity. We offer a range of options for hardware and operating system (Mac, Windows, Linux). We value delivery, it’s up to you how you get there.
£40,000 + £20,000
London Bridge, London
Hybrid: 2/3 days a week in the office