Our client is building an active learning platform for computer vision AI applications. Our mission is to enable companies to unlock the power of AI while retaining 100% control of their data. We have raised $20M from top investors including CRV, Y Combinator Continuity, the Harvard Management Company, top industry executives, and other leading Bay Area investors.
Started by ex-computer scientists, physicists, and quants, we felt first hand how the lack of tools to prepare quality training data was impeding the progress of building practical AI. AI feels to us like what the early days of computing or the internet must have felt like, where the potential of the technology is clear, but the tools and processes surrounding it are terrible. We have devised a unique methodology for automating the tasks related to preparing quality training data, in effect turning the training data problem into a data science problem.
The SDR Manager role is all about leading and energising the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to achieve sales targets and drive growth. Responsibilities include developing and executing the outbound sales strategy, coaching the team, expanding it from 3 to 8 members over the next year, and ensuring they have the necessary resources. This role offers rapid personal and professional growth within a dynamic, ambitious team. If you're looking for a leadership role with significant career potential, this is it.
- Monitor and oversee SDR performance in alignment with the team's goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development of the SDR team, which will expand from 3 to 9 members within the next 12 months.
- Provide strong leadership, motivation, and coaching to the SDR team, fostering a culture of excellence in service delivery.
- Craft and uphold sales processes and procedures to consistently drive success.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales and work closely with team members to identify strategic avenues for securing new business.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 12 months of B2B Enterprise SaaS sales experience, particularly in a technical product environment.
- A genuine passion for technology and an innate ability to convey its potential, especially in the realm of AI, inspiring others.
- Proven experience in scaling and managing an SDR team within a Series B+ startup setting.
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining effective sales processes and procedures to ensure consistent success.
- Dedication to ensuring SDR representatives consistently meet and exceed team targets, with a goal of achieving at least 12 leads per month per team member.
- Familiarity with sales prospecting tools like HubSpot or similar platforms.
- A growth mindset that fosters a belief in achieving the seemingly impossible.
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a high-paced, team-oriented work environment.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Team dinners
- Private health insurance
- Office in Soho (London)
£65,000 - £90,000 base + £120,000 OTE
London Soho - 3/4x a week in the office (adult approach)